About Me

My photo
Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.

Wednesday 13 April 2011

Before I kick the bucket

A friend pointed out to me that I should make a list of things I want to do/achieve before I kick the bucket. So here is my list,in no spesific order,I'll just randomly write it & blog when I've done/achieved any-(if I'm still here)
1)sort out my physical health.
2)achieve mental stability (?)
3)Go back to college
4)Get nvq level 2 in beauty Therapy.
5)Do numerous nail tec courses.
6)Set up nails & beauty,within or alongside the hair salon.
7)have a fancy dress party.
8)raise money for the British heart Foundation.
9)join a yoga class
10)try zumba.
11)loose at least 1 & half stone.
12)Go to London for a weekend .
13)take my mum on a pamper weekend.
14)take dance lessons.
15)Swim with dolphins .
16)eat at one of marco pier White resturantes.
17)Eat oysters & drink cristal champaign.
18)Go to the theatre.
19)Holiday in Florida ,Disney Land,as a family.
20)Go on a cruise.
Okay,that will do to be going on with,before I kick the bucket X

-posted by Jk

No comments:

Post a Comment