About Me

My photo
Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.

Sunday 23 January 2011

7 Things you don't know about me.

Ok here goes,before Reading please please don't think I'm a nut case ok?
1)I suffer from anxiety & depression & have done all my life,also suffered pnd with both my sons.
2)I have been in hospital for my mental health.
3)I had my first son age 20 &second son age 28 & also have a step son who is 11yo & step daughter who is 9yo.
4)I've been married before,and am now divorced & re married
8)I'm terribly self concious & always have been
9)I am a haridresser & have my own salon with my OH who is also a hairdresser,I love the world of hairdressing ,although have lost it through my problems,I hope to return to it again when I can .
10)last but not least I've got a very addictive personality so as you can guess I've had a few problems!!!
Ok folks there it is X
Yes I missed 5,6 & 7 out so it is official I have lost the plot!!!!
Nope can't think of 3 more things that are not utterly dull !

-posted by Jk

1 comment:

  1. Have you got an issue with the numbers 5,6 & 7?

    ReplyDelete