About Me

My photo
Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Doctors Again


It's 2.:30am,I've slept for a while next to my son,now wide awake!!!,I'm back at the doctors tommorow (should have a season ticket),to tell him I feel no different on this new AD,he will most probably not know what to do!,can't realy blame him!.
He must dread me coming,I usually just cry whilst he faf's around on his computer,trying to come up with something ,when truth be told I think we both know by now ...it's f*ck*ng shit!!!
I do wish he'd just come out & say it!!!!
"jenny life is hard & your troubles are f*ck*ng shit,always have been & I don't have a clue what to do".
He looks at me whilst I sit in the chair sobbing as per usual,I can't even talk to him,I just sit & cry.
I feel for him,I can see he is concerned & can see he cares,also I can see he does not know what to do.
I sit & *sob*
He sits & does not know what the Fu*k to do!!!
Bet he can't wait to see me at 10am!!!,
Lol

-posted by Jk

No comments:

Post a Comment