About Me

My photo
Life is a lesson you'll learn it when you're through.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

My First Blog

This is scary,however here i go,my first blog. I have always written diary's, journals, thoughts and feelings since being about 14 years old. It's only very recently I've come across some lovely people via twitter and been introduced to the world of blogging.
These Blogs have had quite an impact on me, they have made me laugh and cry and above all else feel less alone in the world and in my circumstances, thoughts and feelings, This has made a huge difference to my life!!!
      I know i will get joy and pleasure from writing my own blogs, and also gain back some confidence.
A lovely friend said to me (you know who you are) "If it works for you,then it will work full stop, write for yourself, that is all that matters," well these are the words that gave me the confidence to "JUST DO THAT"
      I'm new to this and I am nervous in case people judge me, or just simply laugh at me (I'm used to that)
anyhow if i can make one person feel less alone or simply identify with my life, i'll be happy.
      My blogs will always be written from the heart and be true to myself, some will be very brave on my part and may not always be understood or appreciated, nevertheless i'm going to blog for myself, thanks to

@mammywoo
@mumonamission1
@themummylife
@TheBoyAndMe
@Pantsbum  

To name just a few x

5 comments:

  1. Well one you! Love the look of your blog and it's a good first post, made even better by good grammar (sorry, the teacher in me). I shall be reading.

    Thanks for the mention :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brave and worthy, I hope that sharing your feelings and thoughts brings you relief and support and you'll always have us :) love ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay well done, keep going lovely thanks for the mention. loves you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely start to a no doubt going to be beautiful blog! What a wise friend you must have, and she is right. Lol as long writing it gets it off your chest and you enjoy both reading and writing then that is all that matters. However, judging by this first post you have nothing to worry about. I am hooked already and can not wait for the next update.

    Big hugs x

    ive added you to my reader! x

    ReplyDelete